Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Three strangers amazing jam session





I absolutely love how the power of music can bring strangers together. The music just flows through your body and can't be resisted! With over 5 million views in only a couple days, these guys may get a chance at going big. When I first watched this video it only had 7,000 views. Description from Jaime Tatos Maldonado's video on Facebook; 'I was walking to kroger and saw this guy playing a song. It sounded good so I decided to record it. By the end of the song three guys started jamming. This truly is music in its simplest form. It really reminds of the Austin days. For anyone who may be wondering who the guitarist is......Jesse Rya Facebook. Tell me what you think in the comments below!

I do not own the video, all rights to Mr Maldonado and the musicians



No comments:

Post a Comment